We offer a novelty in 2017- cabin charter!
We recommend the cabin charter:
- if you don’t have the right company and you want to go sailing.
- if you don’t feel skilled enough to operate a boat yourself.
- if you want the comfort of a hotel when sailing.
- if you wish to foresee ALL of your sailing expenses.
The price for the cabin charter up until 27th of May is 638 EUR per person. The price for weeks after the 3rd of June is 1.170 EUR per person and per week.
The price includes:
- a bed in a two-bed cabin on a sailing boat from 35 to 53 feet; all of which are newer models,
- an experienced skipper,
- a hostess,
- half board accommodation (breakfast and lunch),
- all quay expenses (marinas, buoys, ports, small ports),
- fuel used for sailing,
- comfort package (final clean-up, bed sheets, 1 towel per person, gas, an auxiliary boat, 1 GB Wi-Fi per week, a Croatian mobile phone (for internal usage), a basic needs package for the kitchen and bathrooms).
The additional payment for only one person in a two- bed cabin is 365 EUR.
The skipper plans the itinerary of the journey based on the weather report. You’ll spend each night in a bay or a marina and always with a restaurant nearby. The starting marina is usually SCT TROGIR, but that can also vary- it depends on the final destination of the previous route.
Think about it: renting a boat for two people, a comfort pack/transit log, marinas, food … which is more favourable?!
Your BRAVO YACHTING team